Over the last three years, God has been speaking to me concerning His plan for my life...
His promises to me......
In this time of listening, waiting and preparing I have had some serious times of pressure, stress and raging winds. There have been days when my whole world is turned upside down or just seems to crumble.
The whispers of the enemy telling me I'll never make it through the battle.....
Telling me no matter how long I stand, I will fall and fail.
The winds continue to rage and it appears my storm is building......
And then when I can't see my hand in front of my face, the darkness is so black, I hear HIS voice.....
The voice of my Father!!!
Such a sweet, tender and loving voice.
He tells me to keep coming. To continue to put one foot in front of the other.
But what about in times I can't hear the voice of my daddy God?
When I pray and my circumstances do not change?.......
When I stand and it appears to be getting worse??.......
When I am hit at every possible angle and then some??.......
That my dear friends is when I (we) am to remind God of His promises to me (us).
Just our children will remind us when we make a promise to them, we as God's children are to remind Him.
Today I want to share several reminders we as God's children can bring before our daddy God.
My prayer is for all who reads them can see just how much our Father loves us.
• God, you said, I am blessed and cannot be cursed. (Numbers 23:20)
• God, you said, with a long life You would satisfy me (Psalm 91:16)
• God, you said, when the enemy comes at me, You would defeat them and they would flee seven different ways. ( Deuteronomy 28:25)
• God, you said, Your favor is not for a season, but for a lifetime. (Psalm 30:5)
• God, you said, You would supply all my needs, according to your riches. (Philippians 4:19)
• God ,you said, You are the Jehovah Jireh, My Lord , my Provider. (Psalms 23)
• God, you said, You would restore health unto me, heal me of my wounds (Jeremiah 30:17)
• God, you said, you will be my vindicator, You would fight my battles.
(2 Chronicles 20:17)
(2 Chronicles 20:17)
• God, you said, I would live and not die. (Psalm 118:17)
• God, you said, what’s impossible with men is possible with God (Matthew 19:26)
• God, you said, You would open the windows of Heaven (Malachi 3:10)
• God, you said, whatever I touch I will succeed (Proverb 3:6)
• God, you said, You would prosper me even in a desert (2Chronicles 20:20)
• God, you said, You said a seed of the Righteous is blessed (Genesis 17:18)
• God, you said, my children will be mighty in the land (Psalm 112:2)
• God, you said, You would give me beauty for ashes (Isaiah 61:3)
• God, you said, You would pay me back double for the unfair things that have happened to me (Isaiah 40 )
• God, you said, my end would be better than my beginning (Ecclesiastes 7:8)
• God, you said, You hold victory in store for the upright (Proverb 2:6)
• God, you said, You go before me and make my crooked places straight (Isaiah 45:2)
• God, you said, the path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter (Proverbs :18)
• God, you said, the glory of the latter house will be greater than the former house (Haggai 2:9)
• God, you said, no weapon formed against me will prosper (Isaiah 54:17)
• God, you said, the strength of the wicked is being cut off , but the power of the Godly is being increased (Psalm 75:10)
• God, you said, you would do exceedingly, abundantly above and beyond in my life (Ephesians 3:20)
• God, you said, I will make your name great (Genesis 12:2)
• God, you said, You would restore what the enemy has stolen
• God, you said, come close to You and You will come close to me (James 4:8)
• God, you said, I will inherit a double portion of your land and everlasting joy will be mine. (Isaiah 61:7)
• God, you said, if I walk with the wise I grow wise. (Proverbs 13:20)
• God, you said, You will give me the desires and secret petitions of my heart (psalm 37:4)
• God, you said, you will give me my desires I ask for. (John 15:7)
• God, you said, if I give freely I will gain even more. (Proverbs 11:24)
( This list was borrowed from Empower Network by Alvis)
It's OK to remind Him!!
So when the times come I can't hear His voice, and it appears my circumstances are not changing, I will remind Him!!! :)
* I took the photo above over the weekend, I see an angel kneeling in prayer, What do you see? *