May 24, 2013

Just call me Ms. Snippy Face


I am ashamed to say but I have looked somewhat like this the last few days....
Well not literally but you get my point.

I have no clue why I have been so cranky the last week.....
Graduation is over so I should be breathing right?
Or at least thought I would be.
 The word "relax" seems to have vanished from my vocabulary.....
Apparently several calming words have escaped my brain.

What is wrong me with???
My OCD has kicked in and I am fretting over all that needs to be done to have my daughter registered for college and obtaining a job.
Yes my mom emotions are in over drive.....

Dear Lord!!!!

Yes you may call me " Ms. Snippy Face"

Breathe Stacey.......
Just breathe I tell myself.
Slow down.

The humor in all this.......
After a week of me stressing, and having a snippy face, all is well!!
She is registered as a college freshman and got a job all in one day!!!
Praise God!!!!

Once again, HE is in control and all those wasted stressful moments I engaged in were not worth the time I gave them.

One would think I would have learned by now right?!
However I am still a work in progress and thankfully my daddy God knows that and understands me, His daughter!!

Should you be anything like me and have a little bit of OCD in your character, I encourage you not to allow your snippy face to get the best of you.
Our daddy God is always in control.
His way is always better than our own!!!!!

Proverbs 16:3

Commit to the Lord whatever you do,    and he will establish your plans.


Happy Graduation Babygirl!!!!!!!



Ps.....My Snippy face is gone :)




XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Love you love you friend! I have had that face, too, recently! We graduated last night and have the big party tomorrow. We are having a joint open house with another student and his family/friends. I'm exhausted. You all look beautiful all of you! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey, I was suffering the same fate last week too, hence my post this week is about a guard over my mouth, lol. Praying for you and could you pray for me? God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a Blessing~