Oct 6, 2014

Hanging On With Hope

 
 
 
Hope......
I love hope...
I believe in hope.......
No matter my circumstances.
This past week I can see where I have held on to her (hope) a great deal more than I have in my past.
I am still waiting for answers in some areas of my life....
I am still looking for his promises to fully manifest ....
I continue to ask when and where....
There are days I even ask why......
 However, I purpose to keep walking no matter the journey to get there....
 
I am hanging on with Hope.
 
I never envisioned the second half of my life to be as it is.  
It's not horrible.....
It's not gut wrenching.....
It's by far not anything like my past.....
It's just very different than what I saw in my dreams.....
What I desired in my heart...
What I felt in my soul.....
It is nothing as I had planned to be after my children left the nest.
 
Proverbs 16:9
A man's heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
 
If I had been told 10 years ago I would be divorced, living back in my home town, single and a grandmother, I would have argued until the cows came home.
 Literally.... For those were not my plans.
But my plans were and are not the plans of my daddy God.
Through it all he has continued to direct my steps.....
And in doing so has taught me a new level of hope.
 
I am blessed to be closer to my family again after many years of living away from them.
Becoming a grandmother I can say hands down is the most amazing, heart bursting love I have ever had. There is nothing like it.
Being single is not a death sentence, even though here lately I have been yearning to have someone share life's journey with. I know deep in my heart it will come in his time not mine.
 He created us all to need the love and companionship of another.....
To love and be loved......
He promises to give us our hearts desire and in time that will be fulfilled.
 
Lamentations 3:25
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks him.
 
After having a day of just me, a river of questions attached to many tears, and my daddy God.....
I have heard his voice deep within my soul.
"It's almost here", "Hold on"
" You are closer than you think"
"You've come this far, continue to trust me"
Peace floods my heart.
 
I wait........
For all His promises he has given me to manifest.
I trust.......
 In His timing for the right doors to be opened in my life.
I believe......
 His word never returns void.
 
 
 
Romans 8:24-25
24 For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? 25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
 
 
 
Hanging on with Hope.
 
 
xoxoxo
Stacey





Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~