Oct 11, 2011

Change

As I see here quietly enjoying the last few hours of my 40 something birthday ( a girl never tells her true age right?) I find myself reflecting on the changes in my life over the last year. Several of the changes were exciting, some scary and some somewhat uncomfortable. However I realize for the first time in my life I didn't fight the new season God brought me into. Even though I haven't seen all the pieces of this new season, I continue to stay on the path He has made for me. Once again my life scripture comes to my mind, Jeremiah 29:11 
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 
So through all mine and my families changes, I see this past year as apart of HIS plans to proper, not to harm and to give me  hope and a future, a future he has laid out for me. I can say I have enjoyed my birthday today and I am eagerly wait to see the future he has for me!  I no longer fight change, I await it with joy in my soul and peace in my heart. So when I was asked today what my "birthday" wish was, and even though the old wise tale tells us not to tell, I am going to share mine. My "birthday" wish is for us all to embrace Godly changes in our lives. No mater if they are uncomfortable, scary or we just don't understand it at all. He has a plan for us all, one that is far better than anything this world has to offer, and by embracing his changes and taking the steps on the path he has for us, we all will prosper and be greatly blessed.
Much Love, 
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~