Mar 19, 2013

The Blessing is Bigger than the Curse!

Blessings........ God's promises~

Curse......The enemies attacks.

Today I felt it in my spirit to remind myself some of the  promises from my daddy God.

The Blessing is Bigger than the Curse..................

God, you said.......

You hold victory in store for the upright ( Proverbs 2:6)

You go before me and make my crooked places straight (Isaiah 45:2)

The glory of the latter house will be greater than the former house (Haggai 2:9)

No weapon formed against me will prosper (Isaiah 54:17)

The strength of the wicked is being cut off, but the power of the Godly is being increased. (Psalm 75:10)


No matter what I may be going through.......

God's promises are real and the blessings are always bigger than the Curse....
What the devil means for evil, God turns to good!!!!!

Blessings,

Stacey

4 comments:

  1. I like this!

    God's promises are real and the blessings are always bigger than the Curse....
    What the devil means for evil, God turns to good!!!!!

    Great scriptures too!

    Blessings...Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are words of wisdom, truth, and comfort! So thankful that, no matter what we are feeling or going through, God's promises always are with us!! Have a blessed week!
    In His Love, ❤Ann @ Christ in the Clouds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tahnkyou all for your sweet encouraging words!!! I am so blessed you all stopped by :)

    Blessings to you all

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a Blessing~