Nov 14, 2014

I Am Weak, He Is Strong

Doing the right thing can be hard at times.....
It can take every ounce of my being to stand and not wavier.......
Why is that?
Because there are times when doing what is right can be extremely painful....
It can be uncomfortable.....
It can be overwhelming......
Even though I know the outcome will super exceed the here and now, the struggle is real.

The flesh in me looks for a easier way to deal.
A less painful passage.

I can ignore the issue and it will go away........
(Ummmm, no, that's incorrect my dear)
I can go around it and pretend I don't see it......
( You do see that huge neon flashing sign in your face right??)
I know, I got it, I can just go along with it in the hope that all will change for the better......
( It gets worse...much worse)

These were all lessons I have had to learn.......
And learn the hard way.
 In my weakness I believed I could not face the giants circling me....
I thought if I ran far enough that would all just disappear.
 However, they only chased me harder.
The running made me weary........
The running held me captive in fear..........
The running was destroying me from the inside out.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me " My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

When I stop running, face my giants and do the right thing.....
I open the door for the strength of my daddy God to shine within my weakness.
There's no shame in my game.....
I admit my short comings.....
I just have those times when I really would prefer not to deal.
However the older I get in this life, my daddy God has made it clear I am to deal, weak or not , I am no longer allowed to run.

I will admit regardless of the pain that the "right thing" may bring at times.....
There is more ........
The right thing brings peace.......
The right thing forms character......
The right thing brings the strength and grace of our daddy God into every situation.
With pain, there is gain!

Whether it's something that needs verbal addressing or an action I must take.....
Through my weakness, the power of Christ will rest upon me.

Psalm 18:2
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

When I am weak, He is strong!

xoxoxo

 Stacey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~