Apr 16, 2015

When I Am UnCertain


I am not immune to uncertainties in life. 
I have my share just as the next person does. 
Times when I have no idea what step to take......
What decision is for the best........
When my judgement is clouded by circumstances.....
And I feel as though I am drowning in my situation.

The misconception that is viewed upon those in the body of Christ is we never have bad days....
No doubts, uncertainties, fear or feelings of weariness and despair......
When we do have those days, we are to smile and act as though nothing is wrong because that would mean we have no faith.
 Or the painted picture of the world is to be a woman or man of faith  we walk through life all sunshine and roses without struggle one. 
I have even had some mock me with their words " Where is your Jesus now?"
Wrong answer..... 

I have learned the stronger my faith becomes, the more battles I have.
Therefore I have times when I become so  weary in my flesh, I have my own uncertainties as to how I will overcome the task ahead of me. 
Even Jesus himself cried out to God when he was in the Garden of Gethsemane praying before he was arrested.

Luke 22:42
'Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

He knew what his fate was and the task that laid ahead of him.
But look what happened after he cried out.....

Luke 22:43
An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him.

It is when we cry out to our daddy God he sends the help we desire
The answers we need.......
The peace we long to have wash over and in us. 

My uncertainties do not come from the battles or decisions ahead of me. They come from my own lack of strength and wisdom. 
They will manifest when I lean to my own abilities and not those of my daddy God.
Today I  read these words......

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. 

Proverbs 24:14
Know also wisdom is like honey for you:
If you find it, there is a hope for you,
and your hope will not be cut off. 

Being a woman of faith does not mean I will not have trials and tribulation in this life.
God's word tells us that we will have those. 
He also tells us he will never leave nor forsake us. 
Being a woman of faith  does not mean I will not fall in life, make mistakes or sub-come to the pressure of life. 
What it does mean......
I know who to lean on.....
I know where to turn for wisdom....
I know where my strength comes from. 

There is no shame in having uncertainties.
It's is through my weakness  His power is made perfect. 

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me. "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 

When I am uncertain..........

Xoxox
Stacey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~