Nov 1, 2011

Worry~

To be a child of God does not mean we will not have our fair share of trials. We will have have fires to walk through, floods to swim across and walls to knock down. I have noticed here lately it seems so many of us are dealing with more struggles whether it be finances, relationships, children or our own inner personal struggles. Or maybe I'm just a little more aware of others struggles as well as my own. I have come to learn that when God makes a promise to his children, the enemy comes in harder to get our focus off the promise and on the issue. When the enemy blows the winds of confusion around me, in the natural it would so much easier to just lay down and be consumed with the fire, or flood around me. However to be victorious in all situations in this temporary life I know that I must press in and press forward. God's word tells us in Hebrews 13:5 5 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you

I am to be content with what I have as HE will never leave me or forsake me!!! So as a single mom and I start to question how am I going to pay this bill or that bill. How will I get  all the extra's done, I have to remind myself to stop and go back to all the promises my loving Father has given me, the promises he has spoken to me, the love he has shown me yet over and over again. I must remind myself to be happy where I am and allow God to bring me to where he wants me. I have to remind myself daily that how things look in the natural is not how God see's them  and HE is in total control. Just as I would never forsake my girls or walk away from them, neither will our "daddy" God!! His word NEVER returns void!!! God is still in the business of restoring,providing and most of all loving all his children!!!


Much love,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~