Jul 13, 2012

EXTRA EXTRA.....Read all about it~




          God is so good!!! I have been blessed with such awesome new friends through blogger land~

              I have meet some wonderful ladies who love Jesus and know how to keep it real.

             One of my new sisters in Christ is Kelly Martin. She is a christian author, blogger, mom and wife.
    
                                  
              (Kelly has three wonderful blogs I encourage you all to check out)

                                 http://www.ohthatmomagain.blogspot.com/
                                                                
                                  http://www.faithfilledfiction.blogspot.com/

                                  http://www.encourage365.com/
    
                I am so excited and honored to be apart of Encourage 365 monthly guest bloggers :)
                             ( My post will be featured every third Wednesday of the month)

                   There will be a guest blogger daily and each one is a blessing in their own right!!

                     If you are looking for some great inspirational reading this weekend, check out Kelly's  blogs, you will be blessed!

   Have a wonderful weekend!

Much love~
Stacey

                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwww! Stacey! That's so sweet! Thank you so much!

    BTW, I love having you guest post...

    AND

    I love your new blog design. Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey - I love the new look. So cool. God bless, looking forward to reading your posts here and over at Kelly's
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. A girl can always use a fresh new look :)

    Blessings to you both my friends!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a Blessing~