Sep 4, 2013

Go After Them



The Lord has really put a burning in my heart for those you have been rejected ......
For those who continue to return to their life of old...
The ones that run....
The ones that hide....
The abused, beaten and scorned ....
And yes, the ones who constantly ride the fence.

Today as I listened for God's voice, I am reminded of Gomer. 
How many times did she return to her old life of harlotry ?
And many times did Hosea go after her??
Scripture doesn't give us an exact number of times, just that she left.
 What it does say is God instructs Hosea to love her again.....

Hosea 3:1
The Lord said to me, " Go,show your love to your wife again, though she is loved by another man and is an adulteress. Love her as the Lord loves the Israelites, though they turn to other gods and love the sacred raisin cakes."


As the body of Christ, how many Gomer's do we have placed in our lives? 
Do we go after them time and time again?........
Or after a certain amount of time, wash our hands of them?
At one time or another we have all been a "Gomer"....
Running from what our daddy God has for us.....
But He never gave up.
If you have had a Gomer placed in your life, I encourage you to love them just as Christ loves you.....
 Just as He loves us all. 
No matter how many times they run and fall.....
No matter how many times they prostitute themselves to the world.......
Go after them....
And love them again!!!!

xoxoxo
Stacey

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stacey, it is so awesome to see God using you to reach broken women like this. I pray your words and His heart help those in need deeply'
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy!! God has shown me here lately it's not just the broken women, but men as well that have been rejected and thrown out with the bath water per say. It is up to us to show them the true love of the Father!! :)

    God bless you my friend, you always encourage and inspire me!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless you for your hear for the broken. This was a beautiful reminder. These words will be on my mind. ---> "Go after them...and love them!"
    I do a #threewordwednesday link up at my place. I'd love for you to join in or keep me in mind for the future.
    http://withlove-simplybeth.blogspot.com/
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, Thank you for your kind words!!! There were many times in my life, when those who came after me simply loved me in spite of where I was. :) And I would love join in over at your place!! Such a blessing!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a Blessing~