Oct 9, 2014

Blessed By Boots

 
 
These boots are my all time favorite....
Not only do I love the look of them, I love how they feel on my feet.
( I am a jeans and boot girl, no doubt)
The best part about my boots....
They were a gift.
A sweet gesture I didn't see coming...
A blessing that took me by surprise.......
An act of kindness that melted my heart.
 
I am a giver.
I love to give to others but yet always found it hard to receive in life.
I never saw myself worthy to receive....
I could not understand why others would want to give to me.....
The girl who had made so many bad choices in life....
The woman who has stumbled time and time again.....
Who was I to deserve their blessings in my life?
 
I had walked through my life with the belief I never deserved anything good for all the bad that lingered over me from past choices and hurts.
By living in that state of mind, I could give but never fully receive.
I missed out on many blessings over the years due to my own thought process....
And the pride I had allowed to engulf me.
Sad but true.
 
The reality of it all comes from who I am, who we all are in Christ.
We are his children....
We are worthy. because of him, to receive the gifts and blessings he has for us.
He will put those in our lives to love us....
 To carry us....
  To hold us up.....
 Provide for us whether it be emotional or physically.......
To speak into our lives in our time of need....
To become our shelter through a storm.
( Or a pair of sweet boots)
 
It took me awhile to understand those who where pouring into my life where sent by my daddy God....
They,themselves , were my blessings......
But it was up to me to accept and receive the blessings standing in front of me.
 
 
Proverbs 11:25
25 The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed;
those who help others are helped
 

 
I still love to give more than receive....
(It's the joy my heart feels to give to others.)
 
 I am learning to receive the blessings placed in my life....
(No room for pride in this girls life any more. )
 
One step at a time........
 
Blessed By Boots.
 
xoxoxo

Stacey

 

 
2 Corinthians 9:8  
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~