Feb 19, 2015

At The Mercy Seat


 Exodus 25:22
There I will meet with you: and from above the mercy seat,from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, I will speak to you about all that I will give you in a commandment for the sons of Israel.

The mercy seat sits above the Ark of God. It represents God's throne. 
The place we can boldly go.....
The place we can speak to our daddy God with out reserve....
The place we can receive his full measure of grace....
Mercy......
Wisdom....
And his unconditional love. 

I run to the mercy seat. 
I do not walk or skip or hesitate in getting there...
I run!
It is my place of comfort.....
My place of solitude.....
My place of peace.....
My time with the only one who truly knows me and loves me just as I am.....
My voice of wisdom and comfort....
The place He, my daddy God, meets me with arms open wide and pulls me in.

Today has been one of those days....
A day to run to the mercy seat.
To boldly go to the throne of my daddy God to pour out my heart felt emotions.
To obtain mercy and find grace......
To surrender my needs and the needs of those I love......
To just sit at his feet and allow my tears to wash over.
To listen for the still, sweet voice that leads me, guides me, and protects me. 
The voice that reminds me, no matter the circumstances I may face in this life......
I am his. 

We all have those days,moments and even minutes in life when we need mercy to hold us up...
When we need grace to walk us through. 
A place to pour out our every need.
A moment to surrender the weight of the world.
A time to be refreshed and restored. 
I am forever thankful that no matter what life throws at me or the ones I love....
 It is there He will meet me.....
And it is there He will meet you

At the Mercy Seat...

xoxoxo

Stacey

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~