Oct 7, 2011

Yes I have questions~

For the last several days I have gone to to the Lord with several questions,  the "who,where and whys. God knows that I have total faith in him and his word. It was not my lack of faith that brought these questions to mind, it was my lack of understanding. To be honest I questioned him repeatedly, "When Lord". When will this part be over?, when are you going to show me what you have promised me? When will I know that it is time? And followed by those I began asking, "Why"..Why Lord does it have to be this way? Why do I have to continue in this direction when you clearly promised me something different? I just wanted answers and I wanted them now.
I wanted to know why when he promised me he was bringing out of the fire and the floods, I still felt as though I was being hit from every angle possible. It is truly amazing that when you feel you have nothing left to give on some days, when you are having your own little pity party, God shows up in ways we don't imagine!
I received a call today from a dear sweet friend of mine who needed prayer and an encouraging word. This  beautiful woman of God was in need of some "sisterly love" and in the midst of me  feeling like I could not take another step, HE gave me the words for my friend. The answer to my questions this morning comes from  Hebrews 12:15 "Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God" (NLT)
Through my "bad" days, no matter if I can't see the big picture, he will reveal to me in his time my purpose and plan that he has designed for me,when to take a step forward or to just be still. To be able to let go of our own struggles even for a minute and show Christ love to those in need is what it's all about. He will use you in ways you never thought possible. I count it such an honor and blessing that my God will use me as an instrument of his love and in return I know he will use someone else for me. We are never alone in our time of struggles and the Lord will always put someone in our path to hold us up when we feel like we can't take another step. When we "look after one another" We will receive God's grace in every step we take!
Much Love~
Stacey

1 comment:

Your comments are always a Blessing~