Sep 30, 2014

Refreshing,Refueling And Refilling

 
 
This past weekend I went back to my Texas home for a women's retreat with my home church there. I was blessed to be bunking in with these awesome women!
I was able to spend time with old friends whose friendships are timeless and full of unconditional love from our daddy God.
 I was blessed to meet new friends who shine the light of Christ in the sweetest ways.
 
This was a weekend for many of us women to come together to have our spiritual tanks refueled and our hearts refreshed.


 
As women we wear many hats in our arena of life.
We are wives, moms, grandmothers, sisters, and friends.
We become nurses to our sick, chauffeur for our children, extra hands for our friends in their time of need, and support lines for our families.
 
We carry the hurts and pains of our loved ones deep in our heart.
We will shoulder the weight of the world to make their load lighter.
We will sacrifice our everything and go without all to make the world a better place for them all.
 
 
 
However there comes a time when we, ourselves need to be refilled, refreshed and refueled.
A place and time when we as women need to lay it all down at the feet of Jesus.
Our homes, children, spouses, family and friends.
To take a deep breath and exhale all we are juggling and give it all to him.
To be reminded we are to seek him first in all that we do. 
 
Matthew 11:29-30
29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
 
I , myself, can get so wrapped up in the day to day juggling of life that I tend to carry it all without realizing what I am doing. The hustle and bustle of the world can and will consume us if we allow it.
This retreat came in the perfect time for me as there were some things trying to consume me and I was allowing them to.
It is times such as this past weekend that will remind me I am not to do it alone.
It is a reminder of who I am  in Christ.....
And who holds me and my world in the palm of his hand.
In all his grace and mercy He will put others in our lives to encourage and lift us up....
Those who will teach us, guide us and remind us what kind of women we are are called to be.
 
( Sister Frieda amazing woman of God and a loving mom to us all)
 
There is no shame when we stop for a moment in our life to refuel....
Do not allow the enemy to tell you what a failure you are because you had to take a breath and refuel.
It's wisdom and it's growth.....
It's faith and trust.........
It's regrouping in the arms of our daddy God.
 
 
John 10:27-28
My sheep listen to my voice, I know them , and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand

 
Should your world be running in all directions and you feel drained.....
Stop and listen for His voice.
His grace and mercies are new everyday!!
Let him refresh, refuel and refill you!!
 
Xoxoxo
Stacey
 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~