Jan 3, 2012

Happy New Year~

I am a little on the late side to be blogging for the New Year. However with everything getting back to a normal routine, I plan to be a better blogger :)
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year. Diana and I  wish nothing but the Lord's best for you all. I can feel in my spirit God saying be ready for I am rewarding the faithful and I am bringing my "rain" of blessings to all my children who have stood on the promises I have given them!!!
God has many wonderful, overwhelming, terrific blessings in store for us this year!!
Keep pressing in and standing on God's word and watch him work!!!! And let's keep "shakin the foundation"
Happy New Year to you all!

Much Love,
Stacey and Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always a Blessing~